Saturday, December 16, 2017

NARCISO OLALO'S FACEBOOK LIVE EXPLANATION - AUGUST 16, 2017 GOD'S MESSAGE

Click this link to view the actual facebook FB live AUGUST 16, 2017 GOD'S MESSAGE

You will also find the actual screenshots of the message of God posted in Narciso Olalo's FB account. Please explore Narciso Olalo's Facebook at Narciso Olalo's Facebook Link






Narciso Olalo
August 16, 2017
The message of God: I'm inside the classroom sitting in my separated chair while I'm waiting for our teacher to start the class I'm so worried because I was not in the class for a couple of times. Suddenly I heard the voice of our teacher calling the names of the student. The first Name He called is I couldn't remember second He called the name of CHARMING and he answered yes, next name He called SORROW he answered Yes, next name he called I couldn't remember again and next name he called the student answered ARTHRITIS when I heard I'm thinking that he couldn't attend the class because he was sick. Next, he called my name NARS but I didn't answer because my name is not complete but I heard from him he said YOU FIX IT. He calls another name and no one answered and again He called my Name and this time I answered YES and I woke up I remember my dream. This the message of God.
To those who want to explain you can try it and my explanation will be LIVE this coming Sunday, August 20, 2017, exactly 8:00am Philippines Time.

Narciso Olalo-GOD'S INSTRUMENT IN SPREADING THE TRUTH.

Ang no. 1 napili na pinag-utusan ng Diyos. Ang boses makapagaling, makakita ng kasalanan ng taong buhay o patay man at higit sa lahat makakita ng parating.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW AND DISCOVER THE PROOF OF GOD'S MIRACLES. 
ANG TANONG, SINO BA ANG MAKAKITA SA ATING MGA KASALANAN?

For more testimonies, please click the following social media links below and discover the truth leading to salvation in preparation for God's second coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment