Monday, March 5, 2018

ENGLISH TRANSLATION - NARCISO OLALO'S SELECTED GOD'S MESSAGES



SELECTED GOD'S MESSAGES

Narciso Olalo
November 3. 2016
The Message of God. As I stood watching the dirt from the people, I was sad because of the smell from the dirt, and I heard God’s voice “The world is full of dirt and needed to be cleaned again. Tell the people to always be prepared. Then the scene changed, Jesus Christ is at my side, He is holding a map in front of me and said “Come, I have something to tell you and saw the big piece of paper, a map of the whole world. God said “ This is the map of the whole world that I want you to go these places as he pointed out, THIS IS SOUTH, WEST, AND NORTH AND YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT THE NORTH IS UNDER THE GLOBE AS HE VISUALLY DEMONSTRATED THE LOCATION WITH HIS HAND. While He is talking and I am looking at the map. I am on the East side. God said “ALRIGHT, YOU CAN GO NOW” and I responded, “I don’t have money” but God responded “DON’T WORRY” the word of Jesus Christ.

So, I followed His instruction, I walked until I arrived at a place where I saw black people and I have a companion, a woman, she’s the interpreter. The woman interprets every time I preach to the people; she is very good in interpreting both in speaking and writing. I continued my journey and passed to a noisy place but I couldn’t see what’s inside because it’s a tall building. I saw a ladder so I climbed and saw many children playing and the priests wearing the white long gown. Then, I wonder, what kind of place is this and heard the voice of God, “THAT IS THE SCHOOL OWNED BY THE PRIESTS USING THE MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE” the word of God. Then I stepped down from the ladder and felt sad because these people made so much money using the name and words of God.

ENGLISH VERSION

Narciso Olalo
August 02 2017
The Message of God: I was at a place where there will be a contest held and I was one of the players. I was with Jesus Christ and he said “CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO AXES” and I saw that one was nice, black and had a red ribbon. When I held it is was heavy, around 1kg. The other ax was made of wood and its handle was varnished but was broken, and was heavier to hold. Jesus Christ said, “WHICH OF THE TWO WILL YOU CHOOSE” and I answered that I would rather the heavy and broken one. He asked why I chose this. I answered that I was more comfortable to use something that was simple rather than one that was fancy. He said, “OK, IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, I WILL FIX IT FOR YOU” then he handed me a broken pot and said, “WASH THIS WITH CLEAN WATER BECAUSE IT WILL BE USED AT THE CONTEST FOR WHOEVER HAS THE REWARD”. I went down to where there was natural spring water and was surprised when I opened it to find that it was cracked but I just continued to wash it and didn’t realize that He was behind me, “WASH IT WELL BECAUSE I’LL BE USING IT ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT”, so I did. I looked to my left and he was there, cleaning a dirty swimming pool and shouted “CONTINUE WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND I’LL CONTINUE WHAT I AM DOING, WE’LL DO IT TOGETHER SO IT’S EASIER” the words of Jesus Christ. While I was washing, I suddenly fell in mud and I remarked that I had gotten dirty. When I stood, I was amazed that the dirt and mud didn’t stick to my body and Jesus Christ shouted “TO THE PEOPLE WHO TRULY BELIEVE IN ME, JESUS CHRIST, THEY WON’T JUST DO THE THINGS THAT I DON’T WANT” and I smiled at him. He said, “GO WASH IN CLEAN WATER IN THE WATER HIGHER UP”. I stepped three times and saw the clean water where I then washed and I heard voices that were loud and chaotic and Jesus Christ shouted: “MANY OF THEM WASH WITH THE WATER THAT IS DIRTY WHICH MAKES THEM EVEN DIRTIER”. I left with a long item that was like a kayak and Jesus Christ said, “OKAY, FOLLOW ME” and while I was following him, I looked and saw a boat with nets that were about to leave and Jesus Christ said, “LET THEM CHANGE PATHS BECAUSE THEY’VE BEEN CAUGHT IN THE NET AND THAT TO THEIR BELIEF, THEY ARE CORRECT”. We continued on our walk and we passed lots of people who were having fun and didn’t offer to help me even though I was struggling and others got mad when I hit them, especially those who were hit on the head but I didn’t apologize as I continued on following Jesus Christ. I said to him, “LORD, I REGRET COMING WITH YOU BECAUSE THE WAY IS HARD” and he answered, “YOU CAN DO IT, JUST FOLLOW EVERYTHING THAT I SAY TO YOU”. The more we walked, the faster he got and I was running to keep up but I was really struggling and I wondered why he was so fast, even though he was carrying two bags. I saw two paths, where one was nice and other was not and said “WHERE DOES THAT PATH LEAD TO, WHY CAN’T WE GO THERE SO THAT IT’S EASY FOR ME” and he answered, “FOLLOW ME BECAUSE I AM THE TRUE ‘GOOD PATH’”. I didn’t say anything more even though I crawled along as the path got steeper and steeper. I had to hold onto the grass and small trees and I said that if I let go or the grass or trees broke, I would fall but I believed that I would reach the top and where we were going, where I know Jesus Christ is as I couldn’t see him anymore. I heard his voice from above, “HOLD ONTO YOUR BELIEFS, THEY WILL HELP SAVE YOU”. I heard a vehicle behind me and was afraid that it might run me over so I moved to the side, and not long after, it went past with a lot of passengers and they went on to the path that was nicer. I shouted that they were luckier because they could catch a ride while I was so tired, that from the very beginning the path had been hard. I heard Jesus Christ’s voice from above, “DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO THEM AND DON’T THINK ABOUT THE HARDSHIP THAT YOU WENT THROUGH BECAUSE ONCE YOU REACH THE TOP, THE REWARD WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU” the words of God. So I kept going to reach the top and when I reached it, it was so big and wide where Jesus Christ was standing. I said, “THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST, I FINALLY REACHED YOU EVEN THOUGH I WENT THROUGH HARDSHIPS”, and he answered “THIS IS THE REWARD THAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING, THAT YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT FIRE SURROUNDING YOU” the words of God. Then I woke up and it was already morning.
Of all the Messages of God, this is the most beautiful for me. Explain this to me; we will learn a lot from it. I will explain this in Tagalog/English on Live, on Sunday (August 6, 2017) 8am (Philippine Time)

Narciso Olalo
August 07, 2017
The message of God: While I'm standing in one place I saw a 1 big white long snake, slowly crawling towards me. I'm staring on the snake in my mind come closer to me, I will hit you with this big rock down on my feet and suddenly I heard the voice of heavenly father '' THE SNAKE COULDN'T COME TO" the words of God. I saw the snake going on her side and I turn around my head where the snake is going. I saw Merle Kilem Koury I shouted to her Merle be careful the snake will kill you and she jump going to other side and the snake chasing her and she stubbed the mouth using the pointy steel wire and Merle come to me holding a burning snake Brother Nars here's the snake and I heard the voice of heavenly Father " THOSE WHO WILL HURT YOU I WILL PUT THEM INTO FIRE" the words of God.

Narciso Olalo
August 08, 2017

The message of God: I'm building a regular sized boat with Jesus Christ and while we were working together to finish it. I'm so impressed by what we have done because it is so cute and for me, was a different type of boat. We painted it green with a white stripe in the middle part and after all sacrifices, we've done it. Jesus said to me "WE WILL BRING THIS TO THE REGISTRATION AGENT IN CHARGE OF REGISTERING THIS BOAT." We carried it when we arrived where there were a couple of people standing. One of them asked why we brought the boat there and I answered, that we're going to register this boat. But they laughed and said that we had to bring it to the sea, not to the city. Jesus Christ said, "OK WE NEED TO GO, WE'RE GOING TO THE SEA, WE WILL GO THIS WAY BECAUSE IT IS CLOSER HERE". So we walked until we saw many boats and so many fishermen and women standing behind their boats. We slowly went down because it was a slight hill. When we are in the sand I wondered because there's no water around us but we are surrounded by trees and grass. People laughed with us and Jesus ignored them as he collected sand and threw it into the air and make signed the cross on his hand and spoke in a loud voice ''I BLESS THIS BOAT AND YOUR FAMILY WHEN THE TIME HAS COME" the words of Jesus Christ. Jesus said "COME TO ME AND HELP TOGETHER TO PUSH IT" and I push it forward and I saw 3 pairs of chopsticks and said to him, how come there are 3 pairs of chopsticks and he answered "THIS BOAT IS GOOD ONLY FOR YOUR FAMILY. IT WILL SAVE YOU NO MATTER HOW BIG THE WAVE IS, THIS BOAT WILL STAY UPRIGHT" the words of Jesus Christ. A woman came to us and looked at the boat and said that the boat was no good. Jesus Christ answered her and said, "THIS BOAT IS NOT FOR YOU ANYWAY". He walked and I followed him and we saw people that I know, where some of them were planting plants and trees. In my mind, I know that they are planting on the land that does not belong to them and Jesus Christ said "THEY LOVE PLANTING ON THE LAND THAT IS THEIRS. REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND LOVE PLANTING AND EVEN IN THE EXTREME HEAT, ONE OF YOUR PLANTS WAS STILL STANDING AND YOU ARE THE ONE TO HARVEST IT" the words of Jesus Christ. When I woke up I remembered my dream. The message of God.

Narciso Olalo
August 10, 2017
The message of God: I was sitting on a chair next to a person who used to hurt me while I was watching his family. They said that they love me and then I fed them a mouthful of my food then their whole family saw. The person was shocked and said that their family could see us. I stood and walked towards their family, who also used to hurt me. One of them came towards me as I was washing my hands and feet in some clean water, and said, that I should wash them as well. I turned away and they followed me and I fed them the food that I was eating, and they said, that they also love me. Then I heard the voice of God, “A TIME WILL COME WHEN THE PEOPLE WHO USED TO HURT YOU AND SAID HURTFUL WORDS BEFORE WILL LOVE YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS OF THOSE YOU HAVE CURED. THE TRUE CLEAN WATER TO CLEAN WITH THEM IS WITH YOU” - the words of God.

Narciso Olalo
August 11, 2017
The message of God: While I'm sleeping I heard a loud blast like a bomb or volcano and woke up. God's message. Those are close to Volcano be careful and might be a bomb also avoid going to the place with many people. Philippines people be ready.

Narciso Olalo
August 15, 2017
God message: I just arrived from fishing in our place. While I'm approaching my unit downstairs one Man look like Asian coming from another unit He going downstairs as well looking at me bringing a cleaning stuff. We meet each other asking me brother what are you doing weekend today? I answered him I just arrive from fishing and I heard his friends in the car saying fishing come on and laugh but I ignored them. The man said what you some hobby? and suddenly I heard the Voice of Heavenly Father "YOU HAVE SHARE TO THEM THAT YOU ARE A FAITH HEALER USING BY GOD" the words of God. Then I answered of what God said to and God said TOLD THEM THAT YOU HAVE ACCOUNT TYPE YOUR NAME NARCISO OLALO IN YOUTUBE IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY COME UP YOUR ACCOUNT YOU CAN SEE YOUR NAME IN TWITTER AND GOEGLE AND YOU CAN SEE SO MANY MIRACLE MADE BY GOD UPON YOUR HEALING. Some of his friend listening but one of the women laughing looking at me and God said "SHE IS NOT BELIEVING IN WHAT YOU SAY. I heard the voice of my wife calling me from our unit she said PAPA COME QUIKLY GOING UP STAIRS SO MANY PEOPLE WAITING FOR YOU TO ASKED FOR HEALING and God said LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE THAT THEY DON'T BELIEVE YOU SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU AND NEED YOUR HELP" the words of God.

Narciso Olalo
August 16, 2017
The message of God: I'm inside the classroom sitting in my separated chair while I'm waiting for our teacher to start the class I'm so worried because I was not in the class for a couple of times. Suddenly I heard the voice of our teacher calling the names of the student. The first Name He called is I couldn't remember second He called the name of CHARMING and he answered yes, next name He called SORROW he answered Yes, next name he called I couldn't remember again and next name he called the student answered ARTHRITIS when I heard I'm thinking that he couldn't attend the class because he was sick. Next, he called my name NARS but I didn't answer because my name is not complete but I heard from him he said YOU FIX IT. He calls another name and no one answered and again He called my Name and this time I answered YES and I woke up I remember my dream. This the message of God.
To those who want to explain you can try it and my explanation will be LIVE this coming Sunday, August 20, 2017, exactly 8:00am Philippines Time.

Narciso Olalo
August 22, 2017
The message of God: While I'm walking with Jesus Christ on the street I saw the church on my way. I looked at it wondering what church it is and Jesus Christ said "THAT IS SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH. WE WILL GOING INSIDE" the words of Jesus Christ. Then we went inside the church and I saw the pastor preaching to their members, pointing to the wall what is written. Jesus Christ said "LET'S GO CLOSER TO THEM AND TELL THEM THAT IF THEY WANT A TRUE SALVATION, COME VISIT YOUR WEBSITES YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK ETC" the words of Jesus Christ. I told them of what Jesus Christ wants me to do and while I'm preaching to the member, Jesus Christ shouts and when I turn my head to him, he is shouting and pointing to the pastor "WHY ARE YOU STARING AT HIM WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM STAY AWAY FROM HIM, YOU PASTORS, AND PRIESTS YOU ARE SELLING MY NAME AND MY WORDS. YOU SON OF A BITCH" and Jesus Christ is crying and crying, "WHY ARE YOU SELLING MY WORDS AND MY NAME? IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR SOUL, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, STOP SELLING MY NAME AND MY WORDS, STOP PREACHING THOSE WORDS THAT DID NOT COME FROM ME. YOU ALWAYS SAY GOD IS TELLING YOU BUT HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT ALL OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS FROM GOD. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING". While I'm watching Jesus Christ cry, I cry too and the pastor didn't say anything and looked at the floor. Jesus Christ is looking at me "YOU SPREAD THIS MESSAGE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD DO NOT BE AFRAID I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU". Then I woke up crying. The message of God.
Narciso Olalo
August 24, 2017
The message of God: While I'm standing looking from a distance I saw 3 places destroy a wild weather so strong I feel sad then I heard the voice of Heavenly Father "OF WHAT HAPPENING THE STRONG TYPHOON IN HONGKONG IT WILL HAPPEN TO IN THE PHILIPPINES AND ANY PLACES IN THE WHOLE WORLD. THAT'S WHY I REMIND PEOPLE TO REPENT, RENEW AND HAVE TRUE FAITH FOR SECOND COMING. EVERY ONE ALWAYS PREPARE" Message of God.

Narciso Olalo

August 24, 2017
The message of God: While I'm walking with Jesus Christ in the street we saw one man walking with so many CARABAOS. All of them has a longhorn and are blocking our way. I try to get in the middle but Jesus Christ said "BE CAREFUL AS THEY WILL HURT YOU, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENING NOW. PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FREEDOM TO THINK. PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH PRAISE THEM AND BLINDLY FOLLOW THEIR COMMANDS LIKE ANIMALS TO THEIR CARRIERS" message of God.
Narciso Olalo
August 29, 2017
The message of God: When I woke up I open my Facebook account and then I wondered because half of the monitor display is upside down and I asked myself what happened? I couldn't read it so I tried to turn the computer upside down and I read it properly. Suddenly I heard the voice of heavenly father "HALF OF THE PEOPLE READING MY WORDS THAT YOU SEND THEM. THEIR BRAIN TURNS IT ANOTHER WAY AROUND" words of God.

Narciso Olalo
August 31, 2017

The message of God: While I'm inside my house I wonder why there are so many chicken mites/lice. But suddenly I heard the voice of God "SO MANY PEOPLE WITH BAD INTENTION MONITOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING, BUT I WILL KILL THEM ONE BY ONE AND I WILL PUT THEM INTO FIRE, I NEED TO BURN THEM'' God's message. I wish to clean them but God said "IT'S HARD FOR TO CLEAN BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY IN YOUR FRIENDS LIST LEAVE IT TO ME. THE POWER OF GOD WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" God's message.

Narciso Olalo
August 31, 2017

The message of God: I'm standing in one place looking from afar and saw a strong wind like a tornado with water twisting strongly from the upper portion, so fast with a strong current. I heard a strong noise from the flood and the land become like the sea, I asked myself where the water was coming from and I heard the voice of God "WATER WITH SNAKE" God's message. It means even the animals are affected by this flood on the mountains. I saw so many people struggling to save themselves. The language used in the scenario is in English means this tragedy will happen in an English-speaking country. God is reminding people to REPENT, RENEW AND HAVE A TRUE FAITH THAT WE NEED TO LOVE GOD WITHOUT EXCHANGE, ABSOLUTELY FREE, PREPARATION FOR SECOND COMING OF GOD. The message of God

THE WORDS OF GOD IN THE SECOND COMING BY NARCISO OLALO

THE MESSAGE OF GOD

NARCISO OLALO

THE WORDS OF GOD IN THE SECOND COMING. GOD SAID.  1). “YOU CAN HEAL AND PREACH THE PEOPLE BUT NO MONEY SHOULD BE COLLECTED, WITHOUT CHARGE EVEN A SINGLE CENT. IT SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY FREE. YOU ARE AN INSTRUMENT TO HEAL THE PEOPLE, BUT, I HAVE THE HEALING POWER TO CURE PEOPLE ACCORDING TO THEIR FAITH IN YOU THAT I AM USING YOU AS MY INSTRUMENT FOR HEALING THEM AND THEY SHOULD HAVE FAITH IN ME AS JESUS CHRIST

Here are the proofs:
Note: Testimony – English Language
http://narcisoolalo.blogspot.com/2018/02/narciso-olalos-facebook-live-recorded.html
2). I WILL GIVE YOU THE “POWER OF MIND”. THIS IS POWERFUL BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE AND DESCRIBE THE LIFE STORY OF A PERSON IF YOU TALK TO THEM. THIS IS EVEN POWERFUL IF YOU WILL BE “SPIRIT” BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE SINS OF THE PEOPLE INCLUDING THE SINS OF DEAD PEOPLE EVEN IF THE PERSON DIED FOR A LONG TIME. 
Do you want proofs? Click the link below please.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNtwxVeZQLRN-MBFp7Gg3P2a6nCyLE5lDNP0WL98c2_cWgBzHWN5Hw0-z_XdaHt3A?key=OWZYSFdTc1lHZlRuYjB0Mm5NdVFPNG5USzI1a2hR
3).YOU CAN ALSO PREDICT OR TELL BEFOREHAND WHAT WILL HAPPEN OR FORESEE AN EVENT.  THE WORD OF GOD.
One specific sample below. More proofs in You Tube,Google+, Google blogger, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Narciso Olalo predicted the Nepal Earthquake TWENTY THREE DAYS (23) DAYS before it occurred. Nepal Earthquake Collapses Churches during Weekly Worship Services

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2015/april/nepal-earthquake-dashes-christians-hopes-constitution.html
The 7.8-magnitude earthquake struck at 11:56 a.m. Saturday, when many Nepalese churches were still conducting their weekly worship services.
 
BROTHER NARS POSTED TWO (2) MESSAGES FROM GOD BEFORE THE 
EARTHQUAKE OCCURRED IN NEPAL.
 
1ST MESSAGE – April 2, 2015
2ND MESSAGE – April 13, 2015
 
NEPAL EARTHQUAKE – APRIL 25, 2015
Narciso Olalo
April 2, 2015
God's message:
While looking at the big and wide fence, I immediately think that this is a church and surprised because the church fell and crashed. If I interpret this, God’s message tells us that there will be an upcoming earthquake and many churches and buildings will be destroyed. Everyone should be careful and re-unite with God; repent, renew and have real faith in Him. Let’s love God without conditions.
Narciso Olalo
April 13, 2015.
Everyone should be careful. God is furious while crying. Let me give you the scenario. This is what happened before the typhoon YOLANDA, and Earthquake in Bohol. In this time, I am sad because I know there is a great tragedy to happen that we do not expect. Let us return to God. We should repent the things we did that were not pleasing to God and against the will of God. If we continue to dis obey God’s law, many more people will die in an untimely manner. This is my reminder to everyone according to God’s message and that you need to read the entire scenario of April 2, 2015 message.
Earthquake happened: April 25, 2015
Nepal Earthquake is one of the many proofs that Narciso Olalo is back up by God because all messages from God that he posted on his Facebook wall really happened. He clearly posted this on April 2 “that there will be an upcoming earthquake and many churches and buildings will be destroyed” and the tragedy happened after 23 days, - April 25, 2015. I am sure you agree with me that only God can predict an earthquake, typhoon, etc. How come Narciso Olalo predicted the Nepal earthquake and many other calamities? This is a true manifestation that God is using him as an instrument to share God’s messages to all the people. All these messages really happened because God wants us to believe all the messages shared by Narciso Olalo in his facebook wall, so people will have a chance to be prepared for the second coming of God. He is tasked to spread the true meaning of faith and to rectify all the wrong messages/teachings/practices conveyed by priests and pastors regardless of religion classification. As posted in Narciso Olalo’s facebook, religion is not needed to achieve salvation. God is enraged with all the wrong messages/teachings/practices disseminated by the priests and pastors. These church leaders are using the word of God and God’s name to collect money from the church members and God is completely unhappy on this. This is against His will. This is the reason why Narciso Olalo is tasked by God to preach the true meaning of faith, absolutely free so people will have the right faith in God.
More proofs? Please visit the links below.
IRMA - https://photos.app.goo.gl/WauGVORKeD6Ygioz2
If you want to know the real meaning of faith leading to salvation, please read, reflect and share Narciso Olalo’s messages from God.
Summary of God’s messages
https://photos.google.com/albums

For more testimonies, please click the following social media links below and discover the truth leading to salvation in preparation for God's second coming.




If you love God, please share.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment